What's wrong with campus toilets?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
No problem. How have the toilets been this year so far?
Nothing changed. All library toilets are tornados. They expanded the first floor this fall, so a secret bathroom came to the surface, went to explore it, still same powerful as all other library toilets.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Friday and Saturday will definitely have more people but yes they'll celebrate tonight, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday. There's 30,000 people on campus and not all of them care about school.

Also I am 80% sure this is a novelty account but they're committing so hard that I question if it might actually be real. So I'll give it a thumbs up regardless

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
Friday and Saturday will definitely have more people but yes they'll celebrate tonight, tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday. There's 30,000 people on campus and not all of them care about school.

Also I am 80% sure this is a novelty account but they're committing so hard that I question if it might actually be real. So I'll give it a thumbs up regardless

Thank you very much! This is helpful!!

arobb

Jan 4, 2014
Hello everyone, I need some help! Do college students celebrate Thursday or Friday for Halloween here in Ames?

Waiting online ..............

nev_and_max_4.1493066227.jpg

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

Only 80% sure? All of their posts are in this thread only. I agree, it's a really great effort, and kudos to Daphne for that.

Reactions: Daphne