PS Vue Going Away

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
I was disappointed to get that email too. The biggest issue for me was PSVue is one of the view I know of that carry Bein sports so I can get my MotoGP fix. I had read some articles recently that stated Sony didn't want to be in the TV market anymore but took it as they would spin off the service to run as an independent entity. Guess not!

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I was disappointed to get that email too. The biggest issue for me was PSVue is one of the view I know of that carry Bein sports so I can get my MotoGP fix. I had read some articles recently that stated Sony didn't want to be in the TV market anymore but took it as they would spin off the service to run as an independent entity. Guess not!

I believe Sling and Fubo both have Bein.

Reactions: Tri4Cy

dawgpound

Retired Billy the Barnstormer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2011
Des Moines, iowa
I have Hulu Live and love it. I get all the channels I need (ESPNs, Fox Sports, NBCsportsChicago), only thing missing is NFL network. And you get everything you could ever need on demand so i don't dvr anything. YTTV is also excellent.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I have Hulu Live and love it. I get all the channels I need (ESPNs, Fox Sports, NBCsportsChicago), only thing missing is NFL network. And you get everything you could ever need on demand so i don't dvr anything. YTTV is also excellent.

Agree. The updated user interface has made hulu live much better. I do like YTTV's DVR much better than hulus.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I've used PS Vue, Sling and now YouTubeTV. The only reason I switched from Sling to YouTube is because Youtube offers local channels (CBS, FOX, NBC, ABC that I had a hard time picking up through an antennae.) I think Sling is the cheapest option for the most channels, but only like $5/month.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006

I'm so sick of Marquez winning everything.

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
I'm so sick of Marquez winning everything.

I can agree with that a bit. I love his aggressive nature but this year it's him out front with a battle for 2nd behind. I'm really liking what I see out of Quartararo. Should be someone who can hopefully bring a challenge like we saw a couple years ago.

cloneteach

Nov 19, 2009
Damn! I haven't gotten the email yet. But it is the one streaming service that NFL RedZone that I know of. Oh well, at least I will get through this season.

You can get RedZone on Sling. Keep in mind you only have to carry it during the NFL season. I have YouTubeTV and also carry Sling during three-four months a year.

KHoing07

Jun 20, 2018
Enjoy paying some random dude in Houston for access to his streaming account until he "forgets" to pay whoever he's getting it from
Eh I get every channel including all the sports networks for only $25

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Made the switch to You Tube TV once it became compatable with Fire Sticks and I've really enjoyed it so far. It seems I'm getting less buffering.

Reactions: cyfanatic

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Do any of the streaming services offer WHO streaming?
At the moment no. Tribune Media never allowed any of their stations on OTT services. Tribune sold their stations to Nexstar in September, so I would expect to start seeing those stations show up on all of the services. I have no idea what the timeframe is, whether or not Nexstar is willing to renegotiate contracts to get their "new stations" streaming.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
At the moment no. Tribune Media never allowed any of their stations on OTT services. Tribune sold their stations to Nexstar in September, so I would expect to start seeing those stations show up on all of the services. I have no idea what the timeframe is, whether or not Nexstar is willing to renegotiate contracts to get their "new stations" streaming.
Looking at reddit, someone commented that YTTV has NBC live, but when local programming comes on, it switches to other programming. Is this accurate?

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride