New Uniforms Revealed

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
I’m torn with uniforms. I love that we are able to connect with young recruits that really like these uniform changes. As a fan/collector, it’s tough to keep up.

Looks like you've had to add the last two shelves within the last couple of years. Big fan of the EGOP facemasks also, they look fast just sitting there!

Reactions: cydswipe

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I really want to see the B, W, B on the road against OU. That would be sweet! Has ISU ever done that?

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Long time listener, first time poster.

B/W/B wouldn't look good as there is nothing incorporated into the pants/helmet that would blend well with the jersey.

• Agree
Reactions: TXCyclones

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Yeah there was an OSU game just a couple (3?) weeks ago and I think they wore red/white/black, and yes their helmet was more red than orange. That said, I do love the b/c/c with blk socks look. It was one of best last year and will be just as good or better this year. The blk face mask replaces last years blk collar and the gold sleeve stripes are an upgrade to the cardinal jersey.

I think that OSU's best looks/combinations are now these...

Oklahoma-State.jpg

1176705029.jpg.0.jpg

They looked a lot like the U otherwise. Those are more unique.