Meltdown time?

Cyclonefan42069

Oct 5, 2019
This end of the year is completely up in the air I can see easily 4-0, 3-1, 2-2, 1-3, or 0-4. Personally think that 3-1 is the most likely but I wouldn't be surprised by any of these results. We just had a bad game today. I had us losing to either this team or Kansas state anyways

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
giphy.gif

83cy

May 14, 2006
This end of the year is completely up in the air I can see easily 4-0, 3-1, 2-2, 1-3, or 0-4. Personally think that 3-1 is the most likely but I wouldn't be surprised by any of these results. We just had a bad game today. I had us losing to either this team or Kansas state anyways

I'm thinking 1-3 maybe 2-2 OSU Baylor losses really sucked.

• Agree
Reactions: Spanky

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Texas has a defense nothing like the last 3 years. Plus they lost like 8 of 11 starters on that side of the ball and a lot of their DL. They are also leading the nation in missed tackles. They just don’t look all that.

I can't say I feel confident in ISU winning a close game vs. anyone right now so Texas would need to be a comfortable margin, which won't happen.

• Agree
Reactions: SCarolinaCy

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
3-1 finish. Texas' defense will be their undoing. Clones are finally going to get those bastards! OU will have just enough to beat ISU.

With that said, ISU will somehow beat OU, lose to ******* Texas (again), and then win vs the sunflower teams. Lots to still play for but Dallas is out IMO unless absolute carnage befalls this conference.

Purdy should have thrown about 6 INTs yesterday. He'll rebound.

And the knee jerk media reaction that OU is now doomed from playoff appearance... Ugh. Everything in sports is on a minute by minute basis for the media these days.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I would really like to listen in on the phone call Purdy has this weekend with his (coach) dad. I wonder what words the dad would choose in describing the play calling.

a good rule of thumb is when you have buried yourself under a mile of dirt, you should stop digging.

topping yourself isn’t a good thing.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
I think it's almost money in the bank that ISU beats Oklahoma and then loses to Texas just to mess with our heads a little more. smh,lol, ***,etc!!!

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
If I’ve learned anything about sports predictions in my lifetime, is that you can never predict the rest of a team’s season based on their most recent game. Most people on here are trying to do that for us while assuming OU will be way better than their most recent game, same for Texas, and KU and KSU will be the same as their games today (or keep improving).

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
This team could go 3-1 or 0-4 to finish this out. Kansas has a pulse.

I'll settle on 2-2 also.

KU has a lot more than a pulse...they pass on every frickin down and go for broke on every play...It will be interesting to see if our defense can do better than Tx Tech's did against the "Cheatin" J-hawks.....

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Purdy was only 62% completions yesterday. He missed guys that were open. Three interceptions. This was just one really, really off day for Brock and that is bound to happen once in a while. We still have a very good team and coaching staff and a decent chance to win every game left on our schedule. But we do have to play a little better and make fewer mistakes (offense, defense and special teams) than what happened yesterday.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron