Founders being sued for racial discrimination

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
Dave Engbers, one of the Founders co-founders ( see what I did there?), comes from a very liberal/progressive family. You can’t control everything your staff does but I would be very surprised to learn that Founders doesn’t welcome diversity in the workplace.

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Dave Engbers, one of the Founders co-founders ( see what I did there?), comes from a very liberal/progressive family. You can’t control everything your staff does but I would be very surprised to learn that Founders doesn’t welcome diversity in the workplace.

Pretty sure ones political background doesn’t prevent them from being racist. There are plenty of examples on both sides of the aisle to back that up. So let’s leave politics out of the discussion.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Damn,just picked up a 15 pack of Mosaic Promise on Friday. I’ll probably hold off on buying any more Founders. Sounds like they need to clean house.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
So did anyone boycott the CBS release because of this?
giphy.gif

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
More bottles of CBS on the shelf at Hyvee than I’ve ever seen before. Don’t know if people aren’t buying or they just released more this year.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
More bottles of CBS on the shelf at Hyvee than I’ve ever seen before. Don’t know if people aren’t buying or they just released more this year.

Been able to get both the KBS and CBS later than normal. In KC most stores received limited quantities and sold out almost immediately (day of...and they keep it behind the counter). More and more you can find it later and several places have sold singles. Was in Austin at a BBQ place and the convenience store next to it had a single bottle of KBS. NOthing like getting Q and washing it down with a quality beer.

Founders Porter is also the best stock Porter out there. Always my go to beer.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
Hamilton, Ben Franklin, and Madison, what have thee done?

Last edited:

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Founders acknowledged several instances where employees used the N word. I guess, that in itself says a lot about the culture they tolerate.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron