Oliver Martin Derangement Syndrome

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Lots of LOLing about Oliver Martin this morning on KXNO.

Murph and Andy (and Sears) yesterday: "Iowa lost a potential all B1G WR in Brandon Smith. Martin hasn't been playing because the WR group is so talented and playing so well" o_O

Morning Rush today: "Let's not pretend that this is a huge loss for Iowa. Why hasn't Martin been playing if he was so talented? It's not like Iowa's is loaded with WR's."

You can't make this stuff up.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Murph and Andy (and Sears) yesterday: "Iowa lost a potential all B1G WR in Brandon Smith. Martin hasn't been playing because the WR group is so talented and playing so well" o_O

Morning Rush today: "Let's not pretend that this is a huge loss for Iowa. Why hasn't Martin been playing if he was so talented? It's not like Iowa's is loaded with WR's."

You can't make this stuff up.

Im not sure if it’s just a schtick but Travis is less of a homer than Murph, Andy, and Sears. I think it’s because Murph wants to keep his access to KF in the offseason.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Im not sure if it’s just a schtick but Travis is less of a homer than Murph, Andy, and Sears. I think it’s because Murph wants to keep his access to KF in the offseason.

Travis is a hawk homer but he also likes to rile up the lunatics so he isn't afraid to call things like he sees them.

Murph and Andy have also jumped on the "Iowa is clearly better because they beat Iowa State by 1" train... I mena I know it's really tough to recognize that teams can get better or the fact that Iowa State actually dominated that game but couldn't get out of their own way... That was a classic HTF did Iowa win type of game.

• Agree
Reactions: tyrelrobert

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Travis is a hawk homer but he also likes to rile up the lunatics so he isn't afraid to call things like he sees them.

Murph and Andy have also jumped on the "Iowa is clearly better because they beat Iowa State by 1" train... I mena I know it's really tough to recognize that teams can get better or the fact that Iowa State actually dominated that game but couldn't get out of their own way... That was a classic HTF did Iowa win type of game.

illinois is clearly the better team than Wisconsin.

• Winner
Reactions: tyrelrobert

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013

ISU didn't dominate that game....

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
ISU didn't dominate that game....

Revisionist history. It was a very even game that Iowa was fortunate to win.

giphy.gif