Yes this is CyTwins

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Before you all bash the Iowa Mens Basketball's 2020 recruiting class, why not ponder this. Am I thrilled that Fran stole two kids from Western Illinois to play at Iowa, ABSOLUTELY!! Did I think people would question their commitment, YOU BET!! But if you haven't watch them play, or workout, or study because they go to a prep school nobody's heard of I don't blame you.

How did Christian Williams end up, Waterloo Dale? As a fan and basketball expert, I would say that they would not be worthy of a MVC scholarship offer. They have both added 40+ lbs of muscle, increased their verticle jump by 17+ inches, will play at least 6 positions for their prep school team who will compete with the likes of IMG, Montverde and Prolific Prep during this season. They are still growing and could get another six inches or so (Keegan 6'8 and Kris 6'7.5). They are learning from Dan Pannagio (Wikipedia page in a foreign language). He is the basketball mind behind DME Sports Academy. They both shoot, handle and understand the game worse than I did at 19 years old. If they can take what Fran and Billy Taylor say they need to work on before they get to campus to be able to contribute, they will do it because Fran plays everyone. They have been underestimated and doubted for a long time and rightfully so. God Bless and Long Live Fran!!

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Thanks CyTwins, loved you as a player. I think we even may have had a geology class together lol! I am curious, if you are willing to divulge, what did Fran and Billy Taylor tell you the boys needed to work on this season?

Can't wait to see The Twins Twins in Gold and Black! Gow Hawks!

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Thanks CyTwins, loved you as a player. I think we even may have had a geology class together lol! I am curious, what did Fran and Billy Taylor tell you the boys needed to work on this season?

Can't wait to see The Twins Twins in Gold and Black! Gow Hawks!

They're mostly concerned with their talent level but then we reminded them they were 15a and 15b in the Des Moines Register's top in state prospects and Fran offered on the spot

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
cover2.jpg

Reactions: CyDude16

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I have figured out why the Hawk fans are not excited about the commitment from the Twins!

I bet most of them are thinking it is The Twins(as in @CyTwins ) and they don't want his Carroll or Ankeny ISU skanky troll butt in Iowa City even though they think about him all the time.