New Uniforms Revealed

CaptainClutch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 1, 2014
I’m going to throw this out there. I have zero insider information but I think there will be a chance of a throwback uni this Saturday. It seems like everyone is doing a throwback this year with it being 150 year anniversary. With it being homecoming it would make sense. Just a shot in the dark. But if not a throwback my guess is B/C/C, clean look last year.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010

I’m going to throw this out there. I have zero insider information but I think there will be a chance of a throwback uni this Saturday. It seems like everyone is doing a throwback this year with it being 150 year anniversary. With it being homecoming it would make sense. Just a shot in the dark. But if not a throwback my guess is B/C/C, clean look last year.
Agree on the throwback thoughts, especially with the Cyclone equipment tweet below. Even if it’s just an alternate helmet logo.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Describing our colors as "red" in this thread should be a bannable offense, and I don't care how petty that makes me... this is a hill I will die on.

We wear Cardinal.

Where do you stand on gold/yellow? What color do we wear?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I'm cool with a throwback but I pray to god they do it well. There's a high risk/ high reward component to trying to pull those off. There's so many ways they can go wrong and they can be completely misunderstood like what look you were even going for and then end up on social media with every wondering wtf iowa state was even trying to do. But, on the other hand, if you nail it those babies can be utterly glorious.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I hope I'm wrong, but I think it could also be us going with Chrome helmets, black tops and black bottoms.

I really do hope it's a throwback though and I hope we do it correctly.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I noticed a graphic for the game had a lot of gold. I could be reading too much into it, but it jumped out at me before the equipment tweet.

EHbAOn0UcAM31Ym