SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Monday funny:
72404735_10216423861483961_3860742090874945536_o.jpg

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
It's crazy to think that game was 8 years ago. I'm one of the younger members here, but it is weird to think I was still in grade school when that game took place.
I was a freshman in college and watched the end of that game in my dorm room...now I feel old.

So I'm going to my first ISU football game since Chizek was the coach this upcoming weekend. Since I've outgrown my Teletubies outfit, what should I wear to the game?
I’m thinking cardinal and gold shark costume or paw patrol. @cowgirl836, you have ideas as a parent of a toddler?

• Winner
Reactions: jcyclonee

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I was a freshman in college and watched the end of that game in my dorm room...now I feel old.

I’m thinking cardinal and gold shark costume or paw patrol. @cowgirl836, you have ideas as a parent of a toddler?

I almost posted asking wtf he should be for Halloween. DH wants him to be a bear but the costumes are all stupid or too warm looking. IDK how this works.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Not that I need the motivation from the fat/diet thread (or the snowblower thread) but off to LifeTime after I do some tennis elbow stretchy things. Shoulder are definitely getting better but elbow is being a little pesky even with my modest weight lifts.

I am hoping thee redhead isn't there this afternoon. Being the gentleman that I am I try not to openly gawk or stare but it's VERY hard not to when she is working out. I mean, I don't, but it ain't easy. Discipline, man, discipline. :oops: She may be the fittest gal I have ever seen in person. Makes pushup Emily gif look an out of shape fat gal. She should have been cast as the enhanced human in the new Terminator movie. She has to be either a fitness model or theater dancer or something. Too cut to be a 100% human and too lean to be a body builder gal. It's bad enough when she's doing weights but than goes off on a routine of gravity defying handstands and such. Since she's a redhead I should probably tag in @cyrocksmypants ;)

Reactions: jcyclonee

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
No, just no.

This is a very legitimate gift that keeps resurfacing every year for our family Christmas white elephant. We have a good mix of Cyclone swag, booze, gift cards, random gifts and the damn santakini. I've avoided it since its introduction, but the odds are bound to catch up with me one of these years.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and SaraV

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
We stayed in our seats and watched, loving every minute of the field rush. If we had joined in it probably would have resulted in a Randy for me. After the stands were more emptied, we wandered onto the field and down to where we could get a good shot of the scoreboard.
I took my then 72 year old Mom to that game. We were watching everyone rush the field and after a few minutes she said, "Can we go down? I've always wanted to go out on the field." How cool is that to "rush" the field with your septuagenarian Mom?!

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It's crazy to think that game was 8 years ago. I'm one of the younger members here, but it is weird to think I was still in grade school when that game took place.
Okie State? Jesus thats crazy i was in the student section.

Status
Not open for further replies.