The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
He could have played setter for our volleyball team.
I sat down before the crowd even reacted to what was happening. Pants and I had a perfect view of it even though we were at the other end of the stadium.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I sat down before the crowd even reacted to what was happening. Pants and I had a perfect view of it even though we were at the other end of the stadium.
It was definitely a weird play. After he hits the ball up, I somehow lost it for a second and then see the player running it back. Very ISUesque play.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
It was definitely a weird play. After he hits the ball up, I somehow lost it for a second and then see the player running it back. Very ISUesque play.
I've seen so many ISU-esque plays, so I feel like I'm a credible source. It was a top 5 ISU-esque play because he and Lang both had dropped easy dump offs before that happened. We looked like garbage for the most of the first quarter.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Sitting in quite possibly the most pointless college class of all time... besides CF what are some other ways I can kill time?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I'm sitting at my desk eating lunch. It consists of a leftover bratwurst, an apple, and (what did I pull out of the Frito Lays Classic Mix Variety Pack?) Cheetos. This got me thinking. About a year ago, we went to a neighbors house for a BBQ. They had a bag of Natural Cheetos. Other than certain snack cakes, I can't think of anything that is meant to be less natural than a Cheeto. So here's my question - Is there anything more unnatural than the term "Natural Cheetos"?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
How in the hell did JC ever manage to graduate???
I'd start singing and then the person next to me would start singing. Pretty soon the professor would join in and then we'd get up and start moving around. Next thing you know, a group of kids out in the hall would come in the classroom and there would be a choreographed dance number and then the music would slow down and we'd all settle in for the rest of class. Maybe that wasn't me. That might have been Troy from High School Musical.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I posted this in another thread that weird people hang out in (this is meant as a compliment towards those weird people - keep being weird).

Question - So I'm going to my first ISU football game since Chizek was the coach this upcoming weekend. Since I've outgrown my Teletubies outfit, what should I wear to the game?

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Does this mean your spouse is Mary Ann? ;)

(Aside: Dawn Wells turns 81 on Oct. 18 .. she and Tina Louise (85) are the last surviving regular cast members)
Sorry I'm late to the party but I have to tell you that the guy with the office next door to mine has an autographed picture of Dawn Wells in his office.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
I'd start singing and then the person next to me would start singing. Pretty soon the professor would join in and then we'd get up and start moving around. Next thing you know, a group of kids out in the hall would come in the classroom and there would be a choreographed dance number and then the music would slow down and we'd all settle in for the rest of class. Maybe that wasn't me. That might have been Troy from High School Musical.

Is that a confession that you have seen High School Musical?

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee and GTO

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
My brother sent me a picture from inside Jones AT&T stadium at the beginning of the game Saturday. I had no idea he was planning on going to the game. After the first missed field goal I texted him that they needed him for place kicking duties and that he should gear up.

My question is did my pushing 60 fat brother actually shank the extra point and miss another FG or did I in some other way jinx our kickers?

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee