Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Moving your post from the 2020 thread here, if you don't mind. Keep ISU's recruiting thread with actual power 5 recruits.. lol

HawkeyeInsider put in 2 crystal balls for both these guys today.
I wonder if Sean Bock has written anything on 247. He felt good about his Foster to Iowa CB a month or so ago. Gotta think he now realizes that was foolish.

I did hear they could say they could make the scholarship situation work by cutting Pemsl and putting one of his kids on as a walk on to get Foster but I do believe this is related to them finding out they're out on him

• Informative
Reactions: DSMCy

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
CP84 is starting to figure it out Lol

Wow, Hawkeye fans will be apoplectic if our class ends up being Ulis, Perkins and the Murray twins.

The Register this last summer rated the Murray twins outside the top 10 instate. I can understand walk on offers but if this is true, I'm very concerned about Fran and staff.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I did hear they could say they could make the scholarship situation work by cutting Pemsl and putting one of his kids on as a walk on to get Foster but I do believe this is related to them finding out they're out on him
Jesus Christ this is message board information.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Francis is nearing Lick level recruiting. Throw in the fact they both had sons playing and it's eerie.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion

If they cut Pemsl, who will hobble in the game to throw fouls vs ISU and avenge the Cyclone Alley massacre?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Heard Iowa might take those two legacy kids nobody wants for 2020 after realizing Foster wasn't going there. Trying to get more info
tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Oh Benji. Might have to venture over to HR after this gets announced if he's already melting down

I don’t know what Benji is complaining about. Fran has recruited a very good class (wink). Fran is doing it the right way (wink). Barta needs to give Fran another 10 years. These turnarounds take time. The Lick hope was pretty big.

• Winner
Reactions: VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron