Top 60 recruit Jalen Terry decommits from Michigan State

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Horton Tucker was only here one year and most of the time he left me scratching my head and left me frustrated. Yes there were some good moments with him, but I think he was a major chemistry destroyer last year
Chemistry destroyer? We won the big 12. I don't think that the chemistry was too badly damaged.

As far as "program changers", I'd thing that improving from 13-18 to 23-12 counts as "changing the program", pretty much by definition.

Last edited:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
No we didn't. Don't be a hok.
Who's being a "Hok"? The NCAA requires that very conference designate whether the regular season champ or post season champ is the official conference champion, because that's who gets the conference's automatic NCAA bid.

Take a wild guess who gets the Bog XII's automatic bid. Educate yourself. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't make it so. Don't be an ignorant Tavernhawk.

• Winner
Reactions: flycy

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Who's being a "Hok"? The NCAA requires that very conference designate whether the regular season champ or post season champ is the official conference champion, because that's who gets the conference's automatic NCAA bid.

Take a wild guess who gets the Bog XII's automatic bid. Educate yourself. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't make it so. Don't be an ignorant Tavernhawk.
You might want to head down to AFH and retrieve all our B12 Championship banners then.

• Winner
Reactions: Blandboy and CyJam

omar34

Mar 8, 2017
Most of the one and dones actually probably never wanted to go to college in the first place! However since it is the rule you have to play at least one year that's what the really good players do! Most play for the Duke and Kentuckys of the world! But now there are so many those few schools that recruit the 5 star kids can't take them all. Probably 10 to 20 colleges lose a good freshman every year now days!

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Big time news we are heading to see him. Hopefully the entire staff is heading that direction. Is it a forgone conclusion he will be a Spring signee? This all seems to be moving pretty quickly.

• Friendly
Reactions: cycl144

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
so the staff watched the minnesota scrimmage and got on the private plane straight to flint lol.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Altman is next up taking a look at Terry. Going to be a lot of competition for his services.
Considering he wants to take visits, I would guess he's looking to sign in the spring.

"LSU’s Will Wade, Louisville’s Chris Mack, DePaul, Mizzou, TCU, Iowa State, Florida State, Maryland, Ole Miss, Providence, have all reached out to Terry who plans on taking visits and taking the process slow. The latest school to reach out: Oregon."

https://stockrisers.com/2019/10/21/jalen-terry-has-many-suitors-will-take-all-visits/

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Altman is next up taking a look at Terry. Going to be a lot of competition for his services.
Considering he wants to take visits, I would guess he's looking to sign in the spring.

"LSU’s Will Wade, Louisville’s Chris Mack, DePaul, Mizzou, TCU, Iowa State, Florida State, Maryland, Ole Miss, Providence, have all reached out to Terry who plans on taking visits and taking the process slow. The latest school to reach out: Oregon."

https://stockrisers.com/2019/10/21/jalen-terry-has-many-suitors-will-take-all-visits/

I'm beginning to dislike Altman. LOL. Seriously, it seems like he should be out of scholarships by now every year.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron