Fawcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CircumCYZ

Jan 15, 2013
Sorry if it’s been asked but I’m missing me some Mark Charter. Calling for a status check!

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Chris and Mark had a falling out. Chris insulted Mark, Mark insulted Chris. Yo mama jokes were involved, which started the great slap-fight of 2019. It was pretty ugly.

At least this is what I would like to think happened.

• Agree
Reactions: ISC and wxman1

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
When certain businesses end sponsorship with other businesses, the manufactured friendship ends.

See: Tron Smith

Tron always got me fired up when he was on the radio. Hope he's doing well!

• Agree
Reactions: ISC

tyrelrobert

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines,IA
They shut it down. He started his own Charter House Podcast focused mainly on sports betting.

That is going to be tough to get listeners I would imagine. If I am going to listen to a sports betting podcast, I would want one with an actual expert. Not just a guy that does it in his free time.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
That is going to be tough to get listeners I would imagine. If I am going to listen to a sports betting podcast, I would want one with an actual expert. Not just a guy that does it in his free time.
Oh you should look up the fake cyclone fan/ hok fan on here who was bragging about killing it with his sports betting and then was asked to post his bets ahead of time on here and then didn't do so well. Good times.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
One of my life goals was to win a guest spot on the FAWCast. Now I don't really know what to aspire to be

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA

Actually Mark is very knowledgeable if you ask me, and he actually has 3 others on the podcast. 1 definitely is worth listening to, as he seem to have power in the gambling world.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
When certain businesses end sponsorship with other businesses, the manufactured friendship ends.

See: Tron Smith

An incredibly unfair post. Kick rocks.

Tron is still a good friend, as is Mark. You just don't see/hear us publicly anymore.

Mark and I had been talking about changing things up for a while. He is now doing his own thing and it freed me up to do the Thesis, which is something I have been wanting to tackle for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron