Friday OT #1 - I'm Head of the Class, I'm Popular

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
-The celebration of “ope” is getting out of hand.

-Pastry stouts and milkshake IPAs have jumped the damn shark.

-Billie Eilish is absolute dog ****.

-All drugs and prostitution should be legal and regulated.

Seeing as none of us are 16 year old wannabe emo girls I dont think anyone will disagree with you on Billie.

Even heroine though?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Seeing as none of us are 16 year old wannabe emo girls I dont think anyone will disagree with you on Billie.

Even heroine though?

Yeah. I think using it is a terrible idea, but the black market that surrounds drugs is ******* horrific. If drugs were legal and regulated, I think you would see less overdoses and people would be more willing to get help.

You would take the proceeds from drug taxes, and reduced LE budget to put money into treatment.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
"Fame" is David Bowie's best song. And there are a lot of amazing songs in his catalog.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Nebraska is not a boring state to drive through. You just have to do it some place other than I-80, which was designed specifically to be fast (following flat Platte River valley, thus boring) so you didn't ***** about it taking too long.
If you want boring you need to drive through western Kansas. I29 North through North Dakota, isn't any bargain either.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Star Wars movies are really dumb. I'll allow an exception for children.

But grown men who dress up to watch them or name their kids after fictional characters are on the same level as those weird guys who watch My Little Pony or Anime.

My Little Pony isn’t a bad show.

Disclaimer: I have a 3.5 year old and have watched a lot worse with her.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: isukendall

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I love Twitter. I think it’s awesome. Lots of funny people on there just trying new stuff out. Beats the famous comedians whining about what they can and can’t say. Obviously it’s much easier to be funny on twitter than be a successful comedian. I steal 90% of my jokes from here.

Alswelk

Slightly Radioactive
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
  • While a fun and crowd-pleasing song, Sweet Caroline should not be associated with football.
  • Tolkien > Rowling
  • I hate to admit that I understand your disdain for Rush. You're wrong, but I can understand it.
  • Picard is the best captain.
  • Star Wars is overrated.
  • You can be compassionate without always being politically correct.

This is absolutely not the truth

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I am wired like so many others. Do not like/appreciate bitter food/drink.

1..A hard no to coffee.
2. Most beer. Sometimes one of those really watery ones (MichUltra) on a hot day if it's ice cold is kind of nice.
3. And probably the most controversial.- Chocolate Ice Cream. It's just bitter to my palate. Oddly enough I can tolerate dark chocolate, but strongly prefer milk chocolate, of course.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie