New Uniforms Revealed

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
R/R/W

Haven't done R/W/W in the 2018-19 set unless you count the chrome helmet (at TCU 2018).

This is correct, prior to that it was the 2017 Liberty Bowl win - also chrome, with old striped unis.

I guessed this week would be cardinal helmet due to short turnaround with long trip back from WVU and then on to Lubbock, but maybe that is irrelevant if most equipment staff stays behind in Ames - I don't really know.

I suspect we'll see a lot of black rest of year, at least after OkState.
upload_2019-10-16_18-21-42.png

CySanka3

Jan 15, 2014
Chicago
Sports and uniforms are part of pop culture especially in the twitter/Instagram era so its going to follow current fashion trends. Right now fashion is going through a weird phase almost like they tried to pick the worst parts of the 60's through 2010's and throw it all together. You don't have to like it but funky, weird, and non team colors are here and probably will get even weirder for the time being. I'm sure we'll look back in 10 or 20 years and say ya lets not do that again.

tYRftvg.jpg

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Describing our colors as "red" in this thread should be a bannable offense, and I don't care how petty that makes me... this is a hill I will die on.

We wear Cardinal.

Cool. I was wondering why you disliked my post informing others what Tech was wearing. Either you can't read or you think TT wears cardinal too?

• Winner
Reactions: SciClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron