aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
That's not Coach Campbell
Chuckle....you're right. I don't recall ever seeing a pic of Pollard and Campbell talking on the field after the Toledo game. Could be that I missed it. I just guessed that the poster, Jeffery Scott, meant the picture of Rhoads and Pollard talking.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
I live in the Cleveland area, its not the midwest. I consider the Great Lakes a region of its own.

Ohio is split between Appalachia and the Great Lakes regions. The midwest starts just west of Chicago and goes to eastern Colorado.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Surely there are a few photos of Paul Rhoads and Matt Campbell shaking hands before/after games. It would be interesting to find them. I've looked, but had no luck. May need to clip them from a game replay, if they are still available.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Yes, my reference to Campbell was a mistake. Over time, memories fade and we can talk ourselves into believing something we didn't really see. Thanks for posting this. I apologize for the error.
We all remember things a little differently as time passes.

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

Beernuts

Nov 9, 2017
I remember this one but can't recall seeing one of Pollard and Campbell talking on the field after the Toledo game.

View attachment 67616
Wasn't that the game that at the same moment the ISU kicker missed a short field goal, that the Iowa kicker made a 50+ yard field goal to win at home.

It was at that moment that I thought God does not love the Cyclones....well that and many times before.

But that is why when we have success it feels so much sweeter.

Reactions: cyence and aauummm

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I live in the Cleveland area, its not the midwest. I consider the Great Lakes a region of its own.

I agree, Cleveland isnt even in Ohio.
NY_417.gif

Last edited: