***Official Insider Information Weekly Mailbag 10-16-2019***

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Nowhere cool. Heading to Louisville, KY, have a business review the following morning, and then flying back. Working on having all of my presentation ready to go.
There's worse places to visit for a day or two than Louisville. Besides, you'll have a chance to meet Pants' Indiana stripper friends. Maybe you can get his tie clip back.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneLawman

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said one of my favorites. I didn't say "TLF" with heart symbols or anything there, @cyrocksmypants . Slow your roll, chief. If have seventeen kids and you tell them all that they are "one of your favorites," is that the same? (I don't say it to everyone on here, so that's not exactly applicable, just explaining it to Mr. Hyperbole.)

I am horrified by that image! We're usually either not in the same building when we're posting, or in different organizations. Generally I have my laptop off at home, and posting on my phone gives me a headache!

You definitely have a favorite kid. All parents do. I’m 100% my mom’s favorite over my brother.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You definitely have a favorite kid. All parents do. I’m 100% my mom’s favorite over my brother.

...Because she tells you that, right? SEE, IT WORKS.

I have characteristics that I like in each better! Like, one is less drama, the other is less heart-stopping danger. One is a better "dream student" (which means zero calls from the principal/teacher) while the other is more charismatic. It's sort of a parent's job to embrace the best in each child... But my brother @Jeremy was totally Mom and Dad's favorite growing up. But I was two of the three grandmothers' favorite. Because I'm a charming mother******.

Reactions: cyclones500

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

I have characteristics that I like in each better! Like, one is less drama, the other is less heart-stopping danger. One is a better "dream student" (which means zero calls from the principal/teacher) while the other is more charismatic. It's sort of a parent's job to embrace the best in each child... But my brother @Jeremy was totally Mom and Dad's favorite growing up. But I was two of the three grandmothers' favorite. Because I'm a charming mother******.
Okay, I had no idea that Jeremy was your brother. Now I'm picturing all of you guys as the Duck Dynasty of CF.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I have money invested in a commercial livestock semen business that I have the opportunity to put more into. I don’t know what you know about the semen marketplaces current conditions but do you think I stick more into it or is now the time to pull out?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
There's worse places to visit for a day or two than Louisville. Besides, you'll have a chance to meet Pants' Indiana stripper friends. Maybe you can get his tie clip back.
Lily is probably 50 years old and retired by now. I'll pass.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Nah, my brother and I both acknowledge I’m the favorite.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron