Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The moment he threw that pass, I got excited. That ball is an interception 90% of the time, incomplete 9%, and a crazy TD catch maybe 1%. Props to Smith for making it, but horrible decision and worse throw by Stanley.
Yeah it seemed as if the d-back for Penn State was a little bit out of control / stumbling and because of that wasn't able to make a play on the ball. Credit to Brandon Smith for making that play!

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
God damn this place is peaceful without the tavern hok invasion running rampant. I hope they keep losing solely so that they won't keep popping up around here.

...well, that and the hilarious meltdowns their boards have after losses, but we have plenty of those here, too.

Torks Pub

Dec 16, 2006
Ankeny
Right on cue, the Chadster with his "Leave Brian Alone!" article in the Register today. Lol.

Oh yeah, he wouldn't want the Ferentz boys cut him off from access by actually criticizing BF. The Chadster wouldn't be worth the U of I cheerleader skirt and pom poms he takes to games if he was actually providing critique of the offense malaise. Chadster has no manhood.

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
God damn this place is peaceful without the tavern hok invasion running rampant. I hope they keep losing solely so that they won't keep popping up around here.

...well, that and the hilarious meltdowns their boards have after losses, but we have plenty of those here, too.
Let's be honest. Neither Iowa or ISU has beaten a team with much of a pulse yet and have plenty of meltdown material.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Let's be honest. Neither Iowa or ISU has beaten a team with much of a pulse yet and have plenty of meltdown material.
Believe me, I'm not thrilled with our performance so far, either. I'm just glad that the hok freaks have left this board en masse....for the time being.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
By itself, The Wave is a great thing in general, but if any Iowa fan uses it to prove to themselves in some sport manner that they are better than any other opposing fan, then that Iowa fan is a POS.

Do fans still take up the parking spot for U of I Hospital on game day? If so, wouldn't a bigger gesture than The Wave be giving back the parking spots so family and friends can visit the children?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
We've played a tougher schedule with the same record and we have a great QB. I know who I'd want to ride with down the stretch

Schedules have basically been even thus far. Iowa has a better win and better losses so far.