Top 60 recruit Jalen Terry decommits from Michigan State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I saw Tyon Grant-Foster committed to KU. We may wind up with room for another.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
So maybe things in East Lansing got a little bit crowded with last week's signing of another top 15 point guard?

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
What are our chances, realistically, and how would it affect chances to also land Foster? I mean, can you imagine a class of Terry, Foster, and Dudley Blackwell?

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
its a fallacy that cannabis use makes a person tired. Cannabis horticulture has scientifically evolved to the point that there are strains that are designed specifically for many different purposes; Pain management, sleep, energy, creativity, couch lock, etc.
Finding Doritos in the couch...

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
These type of accounts out of nowhere generally mean a family member of said recruit letting the fan base know something is up. So if you are the father or mother of this recruit. Welcome and hope we get him if our staff wants him.

Sorry, not a family member. I actually started this threat after accidently logging in under an account I must have accidently created in 2010. I didn't realize I had logged in wrong. I'm not on here that much anyway.