*** Official IOWA STATE VS West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
That was an efficient, dominating drive. If the Cyclones offense can stop tripping over themselves, they'll cruise in this game.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
That is all where he puts it Milton was in stride. I am sure much harder than we think to reach down and back for a ball when you expect it in your chest and you are off to the races.

And I'm saying a WR has to know sooner that ball is going to be behind him and he has to cut off the route to catch the ball. Hell, if he's lucky the DB plows into him and he gets the PI flag.

I'm not saying Purdy didn't throw a bad ball. I'm just saying Milton has to do a better job of adjusting to it.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
WV looks like they're more into tightening up their game this week instead of the post-Texas letdown thing.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Losing Lewis would be bad with Eisworth out. We have more depth and can shuffle guys around at LB to replace Vance.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
And I'm saying a WR has to know sooner that ball is going to be behind him and he has to cut off the route to catch the ball. Hell, if he's lucky the DB plows into him and he gets the PI flag.

I'm not saying Purdy didn't throw a bad ball. I'm just saying Milton has to do a better job of adjusting to it.

he didn’t even need to cut off the route he pulled his head. Simple as that. You learn how to catch things a little behind you at a young age in ball sports that wasn’t the issue there. The issue is that it’s a lot harder to catch/hit/anything something when you aren’t looking at it.