Waukee
Christmas every day!

boone.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Dandy and SNEDDS3

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Panthers, blue white and grey/silver were primary colors. Hard to tell anymore, they have so many different combinations and shades of blue anymore from what I can tell

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
You might have to add black to the school colors. I think it's their base football jersey these days. Seems like it gets a lot of run.
You are undoubtedly right. I have not been back to any hs sporting events for many years, so I really have no clue as to what changes have been made since I was there.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
You are undoubtedly right. I have not been back to any hs sporting events for many years, so I really have no clue as to what changes have been made since I was there.

I don't attend high school sporting events either, but I was in the Hideaway last night for a birthday party and noticed the football poster, and they were all wearing black jerseys with blue accents and white letters.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldogs - Orange and Black. The highschool was named Green as well so we got lots of opposing student sections wearing the color green against us to remind us what the color was.

Here's a pic of me running the flag out for the football team though.

Also fun fact. That game we handed out vuvuzela's to the entire student section and so many people complained that they got banned at high school sporting events in Ohio the next year.

PAitgYl.jpg

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
Bulldogs - Black and Gold (actual gold though, not that yellow crap)

Bonus points for my elementary school being the Cobras with purple and gold colors. They tried for years to change that name (and the mascot mural in the gym) and people put up a serious fight about it