Dudley Blackwell is making his decision today

MJN

Aug 13, 2011
Urbandale
So if he commits that means our scholarships are filled? I know off season stuff happens. That said does this have any impact on Foster?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
So if he commits that means our scholarships are filled? I know off season stuff happens. That said does this have any impact on Foster?
giphy.gif

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
No. Prohm has said he is going to over sign for the fall signing period.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Blackwell, Foster and Walker would be a top 40 class for 2020

Get it done Prohm!
Top-40 is a low bar, but also would undersell how well this class would complement the current roster. I think any 3 of Walker, Blackwell, Foster, Grant-Foster, and Walton is one of the best foundation classes we’ve had.

I really hope we can find room for 4 of these guys. Grant-Foster waiting until spring would be helpful.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Top-40 is a low bar, but also would undersell how well this class would complement the current roster. I think any 3 of Walker, Blackwell, Foster, Grant-Foster, and Walton is one of the best foundation classes we’ve had.

I really hope we can find room for 4 of these guys. Grant-Foster waiting until spring would be helpful.

Agree with it being best case for ISU if Grant-Foster waits until spring.

Top 40 for a three player class would be very good though. There were only 5 three player classes that finished Top 40 in 2019 and only 1 finished Top 20 (Texas). It also seems likely Jaden Walker will receive a heavy boost similar to Tyrese and Tre Jackson before him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron