***2019-2020 College Football Survivor Week 7***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CywinLannister

Feb 6, 2016
Casterly Rock
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

serverguy

Apr 11, 2006
Week 1: Texas A&M
Week 2: Texas Tech
Week 3: Cal
Week 4: Baylor
Week 5: Iowa
Week 6: Wisconsin
Week 7: Boise St

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I will say though, that I hold back to see what others pick (especially in the first few weeks). I like to be able to keep a couple of teams in my back pocket, so I try to avoid the popular choices unless I have no better options.
I have my plan for the Big 12 picks laid out for the entire season, however I usually end up adjusting as the season goes along. For this game I pick each week, but I generally read very little of the thread beyond the the first couple of posts and when I do I usually read them after I make my pick. Each week there are a few obvious picks depending on your philosophy and tactics.

If I would ever be influenced to change my pick based on picks I am seeing it would be to go against the trend. You have to separate yourself to win these things.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
Texas A & M
Hawaii
Alabama
Virginia
Inoway
Wisconsin
App St
Boise St

My bad, I didn't even see that it was a Wednesday Night game. Been out of town on business and trying to catch up. But I do stand by my call that I think they will win. What's the chances of you guys/gals letting this slide and letting me have the wino_Oo_O? I thought so, here is the week 7 pick Boise St

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Georgia drops what 2 spots if they lose because $EC. They should be like 15 but well see.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Well, that's it for me this season...thanks Georgia. Although I lost; with Georgia losing and the SEC looking bad, I feel better about it.

• Agree
Reactions: ArgentCy