All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Yeah it seems like you both misunderstood my post that talked about decades of fan reaction and instead thought I was analyzing one or two games.

At least you're polite in your misunderstanding of the meaning of my post unlike your caveman friend Waukee.

For about a decade all ISU fans heard from Iowa was that they hated how ISU would beat Iowa and then not beat anyone good in Big 12 play. They were pretty much right.

Now over the past two years ISU plays one of it's most mistake filled games losing Iowa, then goes on to clean things up, beat ranked Big 12 teams and finish near the top of the Big 12. Basically they're now delivering what Iowa fan crybabies were asking for in years past and also losing to Iowa consistently instead of beating them most of the time like Mac did.

I understand what you are trying to say, but it isn’t like Iowa has been awful after the ISU game these past two years. They have still been better than ISU and have had some nice wins.

• Funny
Reactions: clonedude

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I understand what you are trying to say, but it isn’t like Iowa has been awful after the ISU game these past two years. They have still been better than ISU and have had some nice wins.

My post was only about ISU.

Freakazoid Waukee freaked out and maybe you got sucked into his freak spaz post.

It's pretty clear ISU lately doesn't play it's greatest all time game against Iowa, loses to Iowa, then goes on to play better than it has in many decades in conference play. Pretty much the exact opposite of Mac years where Iowa fans had a point that we laid an egg after beating them.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
My post was only about ISU.

Freakazoid Waukee freaked out and maybe you got sucked into his freak spaz post.

It's pretty clear ISU lately doesn't play it's greatest all time game against Iowa, loses to Iowa, then goes on to play better than it has in many decades in conference play. Pretty much the exact opposite of Mac years where Iowa fans had a point that we laid an egg after beating them.

Sorry, wasn’t following all that. I usually ignore that guy.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

this is really stupid even for you.

Waukee100

Aug 20, 2019
Now ISU is clearly doing the opposite where we lose to Iowa almost every year, but then go on to beat ranked teams and finish high in the Big 12.

9th 7th and 3rd place finishes under Campbell in the big 12 qualifies as finishing high in the big 12? Lol good lord, absolutely delusional.

• Dumb
  • Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyPunch

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
9th 7th and 3rd place finishes under Campbell in the big 12 qualifies as finishing high in the big 12? Lol good lord, absolutely delusional.

Tied for fourth, 8-5 with several wins vs ranked teams = "7th"

Yeah I'm delusional. I'm kind of mocking '96 - '10 ISU teams but you're too stupid to comprehend it.

• Agree
Reactions: DurangoCy

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Lol last 3 years - regular season wins over ranked teams Iowa - 3 Iowa State 4 - oh boy.

Of course it would be tied if you guys didn’t lay a turd against UNI this year and drop out of the rankings.

You also act like Iowa State has beaten a ranked team this year, might want to wait to see how the season plays out before boasting. As of now, it looks like Texas and OU will be your only remaining ranked opponents with the OSU loss today, good luck.

Remind me again where Iowa and Iowa state finished in the top 25 last season?

Iowa has PSU and Wisconsin left on your gaunlet

Your 7th place reference was actually a 4 way tie for 4th, but go ahead and continue to be the jerkoff that you are.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Woof. Kind of glad I didn't have to watch all of that **** show. After week 6...

Offense: ISU

DL - Epenesa
DL - Lima
DL - Nixon
DL - Golston
LB - Rose
LB - Spears
LB - Colbert
S - Eisworth
S - Stone
CB - Hankins
CB - Oji

Are you having a bromance with Colbert or what??

Vance is probably having a better year than any defensive player on either team right now.... but not good enough to be in your top 3 LBs? Funny.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Well, Brock now has a better completion %, better QBR, better rating, less ints, more passing yards, better rushing stats, same number of passing TDs, and more running TDs.

Yeah, but Brock is the experienced senior, and Stanley is just a young sophomore, right?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Are you having a bromance with Colbert or what??

Vance is probably having a better year than any defensive player on either team right now.... but not good enough to be in your top 3 LBs? Funny.

Colbert's a stud. It's a tight call for sure. Vance has great numbers. Phil rarely blitzes with LBs so comparing sack #s is kind of silly. I think Colbert's a more well-rounded LB, much better in pass coverage. But yes, Vance is having a great year so far. Good for him, like seeing local kids do well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron