KU Hoops: brought to you by Adidas and Snoop Dogg

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I really wanted to go to this, but even though it's right down the street from my house, my hatred of ku wouldn't allow me to do it.

I almost regret that decision now. I obviously have a weak spot for blunts and money guns.
And strippers

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
This just goes to show you how arrogant and untouchable KU really believes they are.

I hope the NCAA comes down as hard as they possibly can on this cesspool in Lawrence.

Kinda hoping this is like a “last meal” before the NCAA delivers the death penalty. Knowing the NCAA’s proclivity to look the other way when blue bloods do wrong, I’m guessing this is more like Middle Tennessee State’s last meal, but hope springs eternal.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Artists at Late Night are purely for the entertainment of the players and recruits. They moved the concert to the very end so that fans who wanted to see all of the other parts of Late Night but weren't interested in the concert could see what they want and then leave.

To my knowledge, the doors to AFH were kept unlocked, allowing anyone who may find Snoop Dogg to not be up their alley to exit. Late Night is a free event so it's not like people feel obligated to stay to get their money's worth. Late Night is not something that I would ever go to but to each their own. Seems like the overwhelming response from people who attended was that it was a fun show.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Artists at Late Night are purely for the entertainment of the players and recruits. They moved the concert to the very end so that fans who wanted to see all of the other parts of Late Night but weren't interested in the concert could see what they want and then leave.

To my knowledge, the doors to AFH were kept unlocked, allowing anyone who may find Snoop Dogg to not be up their alley to exit. Late Night is a free event so it's not like people feel obligated to stay to get their money's worth. Late Night is not something that I would ever go to but to each their own. Seems like the overwhelming response from people who attended was that it was a fun show.

No one here is bothered by it. Your AD apologized for it THATS what we find funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007

So that's it? It's free, it's late, and the doors are unlocked. Why stop with Snoop? And why just on this night? Why not after every home game advertise there will be stages with poles set up for late night entertainment. It's late, the doors will be unlocked and free to the public. What could go wrong? And then set up chairs on the court around the stages for those who want to make it "rain". Ridiculous....yes, absurd.....absolutely. But just look at what KU did.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Jerms and STLISU

Help Support Us

Become a patron