ULM Coach on ISU Univeristy and their fans

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
At the 4:00 mark he talks about a weird call? I don't recall the weird call.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
When he was comparing the talent levels of the back-ups between P5 and G5 teams he said there is a clear difference. I don’t think that has always been the case for us up until even recently, and it is damn good to hear it now. Proof that the talent level of our team has risen substantially.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
When he was comparing the talent levels of the back-ups between P5 and G5 teams he said there is a clear difference. I don’t think that has always been the case for us up until even recently, and it is damn good to hear it now. Proof that the talent level of our team has risen substantially.

and isu is actually playing backups from the get go
a lot of teams arent and isu makes an effort from the 1st game
iowa played the same 4 dlinemen vs isu, isu played 11 that game approx
it is paying off but sometimes may cost us a win early

wclarson

Oct 31, 2010
Ames, IA
I really like this guy. Seems to be a class act based on what I've seen in the two press conferences I've seen of him. It's cool to hear these remarks from folks that are "outside" our bubble. Campbell seemed to have similar things to say about Ames when he was at Toledo. I guess I take it for granted how much support ISU gets despite the opponent. I would be curious to hear what the administrations part is in making the visiting teams feel welcomed.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
The most telling and correct comment. When a G5 team plays a P5 team their backups are just going to be more talented backups than ours. Yes, the depth just isn't there.

Very straightforward guy.

• Agree
Reactions: skibumspe