WRESTLING IS ALMOST HERE

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Hey guys,

I have been MIA cause I do that during the offseason which is annoying and I should stop doing that. But! I am just here to say I am very excited for this next season to get closer. Once October hits, Media Day will be right around the corner then it's finally our time. I'm ready for wrestling to takeover. My non-wrestling fan friends are probably tired of me talking about how excited I am and how ready I am to get to work.

I have been able to talk wrestling with a few casual fans throughout meeting people at tailgating. It's exciting to see people interested and willing to give the sport and team a chance. Hopefully we'll see that in regards to attendance this season.

I wanted to let ya'll know that with our big new commit I'm putting my ass to work. Him and I have been in contact! He's super nice. Very exciting news for the Cyclones this weekend. I have some ideas cooking for you guys that I am very excited to get rolling and make happen.

Hope you're all doing well and staying busy. I see you're all active as always and on top of things. The usual. Once I get official word of dates and such next month I'll set up a thread for us to discuss what you're wanting from me, expectations you have and any specific questions and topics you want me to focus on. Ya'll know I value everything you guys have to say and your thoughts and ideas.

Have a good week, everybody!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron