**2019 College Football**

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Wisconsin vs Ohio State is gonna make for a great conference title game

Wisky may get screwed by the schedule since they have to play OSU during the season and it comes down to one game.

I think they're legit though.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well, at least Ole Miss found a terrible way to lose today that I don't think ISU has done yet.

QB needed to spike it instead to stop the clock and instead tried a half-ass keeper and got stopped as time ran out.

Edit: sounds like that was 4th down.

Controversy prior with refs not stopping clock after reception.

Last edited:

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Nebraska/Illinois has Charlie Brown's grandpa making the penalty announcements.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Well, at least Ole Miss found a terrible way to lose today that I don't think ISU has done yet.

QB needed to spike it instead to stop the clock and instead tried a half-ass keeper and got stopped as time ran out.
Think it was 4th Down so couldn't spike it.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls

Edit: sounds like that was 4th down.

Controversy prior with refs not stopping clock after reception.
I was just going to post something about that finish, wow there is literally no reason to not stop the clock at all and look at it.