ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Great, now I will have that song stuck in my head....

Actually it is better than this morning when someone posted on Facebook: Do you remember listening to Ray Stevens albums? Well of course not, but then 'the Streak' was stuck in my head for an hour.
...it was toooo late...

• Funny
Reactions: 9104Griffith

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
61.498. One wuss and one spouse, I guess. Chest cold that has me coughing up toenails. Probably not a good idea to chance sitting in the rain for hours again this weekend.

However, in our defense - we sat through the entire KU freezer game, we were in the stands until they called the SDSU game, and we were there for the punt return that never was, so I maybe it's okay if we have a 25% lousy weather attendance rate? :(
Why were you eating toenails?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Chad

Sep 10, 2007
Ankeny, IA
The game is scheduled to be on one of DirecTVs 4K channels tomorrow, so if you have to stay home at least it will look good.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
The game is scheduled to be on one of DirecTVs 4K channels tomorrow, so if you have to stay home at least it will look good.
I've never seen rain in 4K before

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
61.498. One wuss and one spouse, I guess. Chest cold that has me coughing up toenails. Probably not a good idea to chance sitting in the rain for hours again this weekend.

However, in our defense - we sat through the entire KU freezer game, we were in the stands until they called the SDSU game, and we were there for the punt return that never was, so I maybe it's okay if we have a 25% lousy weather attendance rate? :(

Just tell the people running the home to set the thermostat on 84, it’ll bake it right out of you.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
The over / under is 52,969 - which is what Florida State drew for ULM last week. If we cannot put more butts in the seats than the Seminoles for the same opponent, we need not ever talk attendance smack again.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron