Essential oils

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Run for the hills! My SIL is a 'consultant' or whatever they like to be called. I tried to humor her at first and even bought a 'starter kit' or something and gave to the wife. Then she started pushing her anti-vax crap on Facebook and pushing them on the whole family. I called her out and it got ugly. She got all her MLM friends to attack me. I'm not sure how my brother deals with it. They are now up to 3 kids and she rubs them all in oils every day and I'm pretty sure they ingest small amounts. Not surprisingly, they are always sick. She quit her job to homeschool the kids. They have no chance.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Well lets unpack this.
First of all get her off the pyramid scheme ones.
Aura Cacia made in Iowa! are the same crap as the rest at a fraction of the price and you can buy them in Natural Grocers and food coops and Hy Vee all throughout the state of Iowa.

Secondly I would say they can be good for lung health in the winter if you use a diffuser.

Thirdly I would say your girlfriend is chasing a buzz that she wont find.

Fourthly I would recommend flax seed oil and or complete omega oil instead.

And if she still needs a buzz there is cbd oil. In fact you can buy hemp flower from Oregon that is top notch and make it yourself in a slow cooker with cocunut oil. Super easy.
Any other recipes you'd care to share?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Run for the hills! My SIL is a 'consultant' or whatever they like to be called. I tried to humor her at first and even bought a 'starter kit' or something and gave to the wife. Then she started pushing her anti-vax crap on Facebook and pushing them on the whole family. I called her out and it got ugly. She got all her MLM friends to attack me. I'm not sure how my brother deals with it. They are now up to 3 kids and she rubs them all in oils every day and I'm pretty sure they ingest small amounts. Not surprisingly, they are always sick. She quit her job to homeschool the kids. They have no chance.

Call Child Protective Services.

• Disagree
Reactions: ArgentCy

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
It burns like hell about 45 minutes and your farts still stink.
Thought maybe it would be like those old Orbit gum commercials on my stink star.

"A good clean feeling, no matter what!"
giphy.gif

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

That sounds like one of my weird tax clients

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
They smell good and that's pretty much it. We buy ours local to avoid the MLM crap.

Eucalyptus oil worked great for clearing out my sinuses last winter when I had a cold but I still felt like garbage, albeit with a less runny nose.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron