Jamie Pollard vows to look into allegations of fan misconduct at Saturday's Cy-Hawk game

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Pollard just said on Murph and Andy that Barta did talk to him before the press release. They just didnt have any add't info on the incident other than they were replying to social media and media requests about alleged incidents. Pollard was level headed about it all but did voice his displeasure on how the release resulted in a lot of speculation.
The way he described it if there was media pressure then you need a joint press release. Just absolutely stupid.

Reactions: wclarson

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Imagine what batshit crazy accusations would come out when we win the game!
When we beat Iowa in basketball two years ago, Pemsl crashed into the stands and a few students fell on top of him. That video was dissected on a millisecond basis by Iowa fans / Iowa media members trying to prove that those students were in fact stomping on him. It's common practice.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
Someone in the TOE AD office needs to enroll in the Ivy Business School, dear God learn how to do public relations.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Agree. I actually had a nice brief conversation with him on Saturday during the second delay. Now I just feel dirty.

You did what? :eek:

B56wu2kCYAAtr-9.jpg

Until you buy me a beer or something.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Responding in kind is an effective course of action to smear campaigns. Time for CF’s band members to report Kinnick misconduct to JP. I’d even use the same letter as Barta, only removing his stupid title.
Why in the world do you think we should lower ourselves to Iowa’s level? What the hell?!!!

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Why in the world do you think we should lower ourselves to Iowa’s level? What the hell?!!!
To change the narrative. That’s all this is, a public relations campaign.

Relax. There’s nothing low about utilizing this as an opportunity to bring fourth our concerns over how the river trash and Tavernhawks in Kinnick behave.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Let's say this is proven to be a ruse. How do you hold U of I and Barta responsible for this? Surely you cant just let them continue with **** like this or they're going to continue to take advantage of the situation.

• Useful
Reactions: CloneLawman

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
This is a picture of the K-State band forming a ku jayhawk eating a schlong. This may be the most classic move by a marching band in history.

That is truly epic. I love the response from the band director. That is some high level trolling right there. The gif is the best part. They even tilt the beak open for the phallus.

Reactions: JP4CY and Macloney

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Let's say this is proven to be a ruse. How do you hold U of I and Barta responsible for this? Surely you cant just let them continue with **** like this or they're going to continue to take advantage of the situation.

That's what I've been wondering too.

Say this ends up being nothing, or at least nothing provable. Is there anything JP could do to Iowa for all the PR damage they did to ISU in this?

Of course it would have to be something other than monetary because we know Iowa can't afford that.... they don't even pay their contractors.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
That's what I've been wondering too.

Say this ends up being nothing, or at least nothing provable. Is there anything JP could do to Iowa for all the PR damage they did to ISU in this?

Of course it would have to be something other than monetary because we know Iowa can't afford that.... they don't even pay their contractors.
Defamation law suit, other than that a public shaming? We could always poison all their trees like Alabama and Auburn.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone5234