Gary Barta everybody

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Hmm. The world of everyone has a camera in their phone that takes video. Kids must have to learn the hard way. I think we should just do a wait and see before the pile on. Nobody knows what it is or what the truth is at this point.
Agreed. Gary Barta is nothing but a classy, equal opportunity, never jump to conclusions guy.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I don't know if this is when stuff happened, but leaving the stadium from the northwest after the game was a nightmare. The exit is already bottle necked due to the construction. Iowa's band took that route to leave too and took up a large width of the already small pathway. The entire time the band was marching through there, they were doing their typical chants, and playing songs, including the Iowa fight song. Then they had to cut across the crowd trying to leave to get to their buses making 5,000+ fans wait for them to cross. All this after fans just spent almost 7 hours in the stadium to sit through a frustrating loss. So I can see how some people might have been annoyed at having loud instruments blown in their face by the opposing teams band and might have said something.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
What the hell does this have to do with this thread?

Drunk students, from both ISU and Iowa, rushed onto the field while security took shelter from hail. How in the world were they going to eject these kids.... go back and watch film and go through the crowd and try to find them?

You're so f'ing clueless.

I think my favorite part of this game is how personally you take it every year.

Reactions: CYchopath06