Kum & Go Tweet

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014

OMG....a tavernhawk mullet combined with a used car salesman slick job.... ewewew....

krause-kyle.jpg

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
How childish and moronic from a marketing perspective. Doesn't matter Casey's is 100 times better anyways.

Between Casey's and KwikStar's emerging presence I think K&G's is going to find the competition pretty hard. They have already abandoned most of the state to concentrate on the metro and I35&I80 corridors. Are they expanding down into Mo.&Illinois?

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Between Casey's and KwikStar's emerging presence I think K&G's is going to find the competition pretty hard. They have already abandoned most of the state to concentrate on the metro and I35&I80 corridors. Are they expanding down into Mo.&Illinois?

Kum and Go has left most towns in rural Iowa, unless it is a huge money making store. In towns they are in they don't even support local schools or athletic teams. I don't know how many millions of dollars goes through our local Kum and Go but their support of the local community is pathetic.