It is still a Hawkeye State

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I'll let people judge for themselves. I don't think there was enough there to call.

giphy.gif

Here's a much more obvious missed holding call IMO (I know CyTwins and clonedude disagree):

giphy.gif

I will say that the holding call in the 4th quarter against ISU was clearly a bad call.

First play Bailey is literally trying to get up field running to his right and Iowa RT has his left hand ahold of Bailey jersey pulling him... lmfao that’s an obvious hold..

2nd play was a hold on Meeker as well.. case in point officials wait until game is on the line to throw only holding call all game..

• Agree
Reactions: Bigman38

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So you're really going all in on blaming the refs, huh?

Nope. We peed the game away ourselves. Can’t turn the ball over and need to finish drives. Just mentioning there were more and the trend was not to call them all game on either side. Then out of the blue the hawk bench demands one and get the only holding penalty all day on a good block by out tackle and an *** whooping hit from our guard.

• Funny
Reactions: criticalobserver

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
What’s more pathetic? Blaming the refs? Or running over to an opposing teams board and try to diminish them after you were given a gift because you’re too much of a douchebag to give the other team actual credit for their play?

You must've missed my first post after the game saying it was, as usual, a weird game and that the teams were pretty evenly matched. I know you're an angry guy in general but how much do you need that taint smooched exactly?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You must've missed my first post after the game saying it was, as usual, a weird game and that the teams were pretty evenly matched. I know you're an angry guy in general but how much do you need that taint smooched exactly?
That's effing weird

• Useful
Reactions: criticalobserver

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What was your average of you take those plays out....two big plays skewed your yards per play

Not sure, don’t feel like going through drive charts and taking out anything that is considered to be a bigger than normal play.

It’s like winning a 100MM in a lotto and only keeping a mil since it’s not fair to win more than most.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron