****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
Even though the game yesterday was disappointing, our fans, as usual, were not. Hopefully that’s the main thing the recruits took away from their visits.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Nice quote from Walton here off his visit this past weekend. (NBA pro's)

@RyanJamesMN Kerwin Walton on Iowa State & Vanderbilt visits from Saturday:
"I had a time watching a workout at Iowa St yesterday with some alumni/ NBA pro’s. And the visit from Vanderbilt Head coach Jerry Stackhouse and Associate Head Coach David Grace went very well also."

• Useful
Reactions: STLISU

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

"I had a time watching a workout at Iowa St yesterday with some alumni/ NBA pro’s. And the visit from Vanderbilt Head coach Jerry Stackhouse and Associate Head Coach David Grace went very well also."

Isn’t working out with pros/alumni an ncaa violation?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

Isn’t working out with pros/alumni an ncaa violation?

Sounds like he just watched the work outs.

It is still really nice to have some professionals and NBA guys to "show" recruits. We did not have that five years ago -- Monté Morris might turn into a star in the NBA, too.

I am sure there are ways to make their presence known without crossing any NCAA lines, the same way I am sure MJ is in Chapel Hill "just by happenstance" when their really high-level recruits are in town. We do not have MJ, but we can play that game.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Definitely dont hear a lot about the forward Carlson. Are we just trying for one post and one wing then?
I think the Staff would love to finish with Xavier Foster and Tyon Grant-Foster out of Indian Hills. I think they would take Kerwin Walton if Grant-foster goes elsewhere. But another big like Ben Carlson or Jaylin Williams may not be out of the question. We will have to wait and see I guess.