Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Sadie is starting to become an escape artist. Went to bring her in from outside, and only her harness was sitting there. Back to the martensdale collar for her.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Why do some people think this is okay? I’m talking about throwing peanut shells on the floor. This is the Sukup End Zone Club. This embarrasses me as an adult. F44CC6C9-B088-4493-95A0-81C85D124F9D.jpeg

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Well it's been a long day. I'm tired, sore and yes a little angry. However I'd like to look at the positives from today. Our great university was showcased on national television. At Bret's tailgate a certain person named Georges Niang stopped thru and I got a photo with the greatest cyclone of all time. I ran into KC and Lew who introduced me to VeloClone. And I got to take in the CyHawk game from the South endzone courtesy of cyclonespiker.

I got a story that goes with Niang coming by Bret's tailgate but I will save that for tomorrow.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Well it's been a long day. I'm tired, sore and yes a little angry. However I'd like to look at the positives from today. Our great university was showcased on national television. At Bret's tailgate a certain person named Georges Niang stopped thru and I got a photo with the greatest cyclone of all time. I ran into KC and Lew who introduced me to VeloClone. And I got to take in the CyHawk game from the South endzone courtesy of cyclonespiker.

I got a story that goes with Niang coming by Bret's tailgate but I will save that for tomorrow.
I AM SO JELLY!!!!!!!

Reactions: BoxsterCy

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

that is pretty darn cool!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
we had a nice night out that caused us to miss the game which I guess ended ok. Went to a fancy and iconic supper club with friends - turned out it was SUPER busy and long wait but worth it. We actually went with a bigger group but they didn't want to wait so we went somewhere else.......several of us (DH and I included) still wanted to go back because we were dressed up, had a babysitter, didn't want to be home by 7pm, so we just got a drink and appetizer. Got back to the other place and we got seated not too long after. Really good meal and nice night.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
and yikes yikes yikes, another garage broken into last night plus someone's house!!! They found spare keys and got in. Holy crap. The next neighborhood to our north had a car stolen last week. Think it may be time for a security camera or something.

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: oldman and cyrevkah

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Couple of positives from yesterday.
Found @Ms3r4ISU 's tailgate after walking around the lot# pole and asking at each tailgate if there was a "xxxxxx" there. :D
Also found out @algonacy sits in front of me in the games, so I'd best mind my p's & q's. ;)
Finally, had my first ever jello shot at @VeloClone 's tailgate. :eek:

Negatives:
Couldn't find @Cycsk 's tailgate. :(
Didn't find @Bret44 's tailgate, and missed my chance to see Georges. :mad:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I had a momentary panic due to Z falling asleep. She just doesn't do naps. Thankfully she doesn't feel too hot and no other symptoms.

• Optimistic
Reactions: oldman

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Couple of positives from yesterday.
Found @Ms3r4ISU 's tailgate after walking around the lot# pole and asking at each tailgate if there was a "xxxxxx" there. :D
Also found out @algonacy sits in front of me in the games, so I'd best mind my p's & q's. ;)
Finally, had my first ever jello shot at @VeloClone 's tailgate. :eek:

Negatives:
Couldn't find @Cycsk 's tailgate. :(
Didn't find @Bret44 's tailgate, and missed my chance to see Georges. :mad:

And I got brownie bites from KC!

Last edited:

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Who let the hawk in?
“The” hawk? OMG, I have never seen so many of the opposing team fans in the Sukup Club, including a guy holding 2 Busch lights in one hand, one in the other hand and carrying a 4th in a back pocket. This was after he hugged a security person he seemed to know.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Damn....I just heard Edward Mahoney died on Friday....I missed that. Pretty solid slot in the soundtrack of my life. Too much noise lately........I'm saddened. Ad Astra Money.

• Friendly
Reactions: oldman

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
DND. Am sporting the traditional class of '69 reunion hangover though. Drove back the 270 miles today all jacked up on caffeine. Even stopped at a McDonald's in Medford and grabbed a medium classic Coke :eek: and you know I think soda is the devil.

Off to try and sweat out the bad stuff on the bike trails.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: SCyclone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron