It is still a Hawkeye State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

hippiehawk

Jan 26, 2007
Great post!

Does Imgur embedding work on this forum? Those media embed URLs work fine elsewhere -- not sure if it's too large for this forum or what. Imgur attempts to turn the link into the embedded media as well.

Here's another attempt at posting the URL: imgur.com/a/FyFThvl

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Perspective
I’ve never been a bag on a player during a game and rarely after a game type of guy. I’ve probably called a guy like BDJ a locker room problem, or Jake Park an addict with problems, but I just don’t like throwing my own players under the bus when they appear to be a good teammate.
I think Nate’s a good QB and A LOT of teams would like him as their QB. If he can get that deep ball touch on his passes, Iowa can be very dangerous.

• Agree
Reactions: dexterhawk

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Did you happen to catch any of the Indiana tOSU game before?
Indiana won TOP minutes and got dominated.

Wait... you're saying Indiana won the TOP against tOSU this weekend? They must have won then, or at least kept it close, right? I mean that stat means everything I'm told from all the knowledgable Hawk fans on here.

• Funny
Reactions: HOU_Blue

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I’ve never been a bag on a player during a game and rarely after a game type of guy. I’ve probably called a guy like BDJ a locker room problem, or Jake Park an addict with problems, but I just don’t like throwing my own players under the bus when they appear to be a good teammate.
I think Nate’s a good QB and A LOT of teams would like him as their QB. If he can get that deep ball touch on his passes, Iowa can be very dangerous.
I don’t understand the Stanley animosity either.