Best Post Game Quotes

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
CMC said.... although the fans and players would have much rather seen ISU win 18-17 instead of Iowa winning 18-17, he said he would still feel the same way about the team.... disappointed in their own self inflicted mistakes time and time again.

Reactions: isutrevman

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
from a Hawk fan...
“You guys kicked our asses up and down the field all day and still figured out a way to lose.”
This reminds me a little of the "shaggy" game in 07 where they were doing the same to us only to put a linebacker on coverage on one of our receivers towards the end of the game. Or the 14' game where they call timeout and give our kicker a second chance. It happens.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Iowa’s 3rd down conversion % was insane. Defense struggled to get off the field. Not elite tonight. A sustained drive by the offense when it was 14-6 would have been huge. Not ready to praise our O line for a sub 100 yard game rushing. Tip your hat to Iowa and move on. Not sure about this team. We’ll see.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
This. The struggles were real for both teams. Dumb mistakes lost the game for State, but Iowa didn't do much to deserve the win. Ugly performance from both squads.
Your guys pulled it out on the road. That impresses me. I would love an ugly win.

• Agree
Reactions: SpokaneCY

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
from a Hawk fan...
“You guys kicked our asses up and down the field all day and still figured out a way to lose.”

I think that makes people feel a bit better, but just false. The entire yardage advantage came from two complete **** ups in the Iowa Secondary. Not to mention, putting the ball on the ground and being piss poor in the return game is sort of part of the game.
- get off the field on 3rd and long
- don't put the ball on the ground
- clean house on special teams. Poorly coached unit yet again this year.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I think that makes people feel a bit better, but just false. The entire yardage advantage came from two complete **** ups in the Iowa Secondary. Not to mention, putting the ball on the ground and being piss poor in the return game is sort of part of the game.
Explosive plays are part of the game and often the result of study and preparation. It's not like you can just erase them and pretend like they didn't happen when analyzing the game.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

You can't mention this because ISU is being touted as lights out on defense.

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
Explosive plays are part of the game and often the result of study and preparation. It's not like you can just erase them and pretend like they didn't happen when analyzing the game.

Take out ALL the yards we got on offense tonight. Besides all of those yards, we had 0 yards. Just pitiful.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Absolutely true but you can't count on a DB completely ******* up and being 15 yards out of position too often. The offense held its own against a good D with some serious problems in the secondary, in part due to injury.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Iowa’s 3rd down conversion % was insane. Defense struggled to get off the field. Not elite tonight. A sustained drive by the offense when it was 14-6 would have been huge. Not ready to praise our O line for a sub 100 yard game rushing. Tip your hat to Iowa and move on. Not sure about this team. We’ll see.

This team wears red and yellow uniforms. Time for new uniforms, cardinal and gold ones.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron