I'm tired of hearing about the great Matt Campbell

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Our running backs had EIGHT carries for the top two. Kene averaged 9 yds per and got SIX attempts. That is pure incompetence out of the play caller.

I’m not too concerned about the running game tonight because so many easy pass completions were available and we gained 8 yds /play. The real killers were 3rd down Defense, poor special teams play and continues mental mistakes in key junctures of the game.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I’m very worried. My thread got shutdown. Are we at the point where we don’t listen to dissenting opinions?
I think the point is that he is one of the hottest names in college football and yet you are ******** about him losing a non-conference game that has no bearing on the conference that you play in. Gain some perspective. Your program is in good hands.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Didn't serve enough of these in the cafeteria
eacf82ae-0f3c-4572-af10-c8f1ff48beb7_1.9ba6b1110418456e0115e4f710ac5541.jpeg
this week:

clonestuckincedarrapids

Sep 7, 2017
I think the point is that he is one of the hottest names in college football and yet you are ******** about him losing a non-conference game that has no bearing on the conference that you play in. Gain some perspective. Your program is in good hands.
5 years is enough perspective. I’m fine with him staying, but isn’t the question worth asking?

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
The only coaching issue from tonight's game was allowing Lang to put us in poor field position on kickoffs. The staff finally saw enough late, but only after three poor decisions.

That is a coaching thing. I'm sure the coaches went over when to run and when to fair catch, and that didn't happen.