I'm tired of hearing about the great Matt Campbell

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
We make the most dumbest mistakes that real teams wouldn't in critical situations. We could have lost that UNI game itself if not for that fumble save in overtime. Three years in a row we were in a position to get over the hump. We just doesn't seem to get rid of old self destruction culture yet!

Is this English?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I like him. I want him to stay.

But he's 0-4 against an arch rival that is better than average at best. The mistakes made today are the same losing football we've seen for four decades.
Mistakes made today were by individual players, not coaches. Chill out, crack a Busch Cookie and get over it. I’m pissed we lost too, but Matt Campbell is the best thing to ever happen to this football program. If he maintains the same success or exceeds it and has a 0-10 record against Iowa, I could care less.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Our running backs had EIGHT carries for the top two. Kene averaged 9 yds per and got SIX attempts. That is pure incompetence out of the play caller.

Yeah...there were some things working there but since that was happening it was time to pull out longer than needed passing routes that disrupted the general identity of the drive.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
If its any consolation, Kentucky is about to lose in an even more painful way

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron