It is still a Hawkeye State

DuneFan

Nov 7, 2015
Imagine cheering a W with ISU fans instead of Iowa fans.

Get lost, nerd.

You don't know anything about me at all, AH.

Where I work, it is about 60% Iowa fans, about 39% Nebraska fans (kind of surprising that the number of Nebraska fans is so low, considering this is the Omaha area), and about 1% Iowa State fans. I have been wearing my iowa State gear lately, and still will, but this doesn't do anything at all to make the Iowa fans respect the few ISU fans there are.

• Dislike
Reactions: Cytown12

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Good news is... we clearly outplayed them and looked a LOT better this game than the UNI game.

Also... JGJ owned Epenesa all game, except maybe one or two plays tops.

And... a non holding call against Iowa, and a holding call against ISU was probably the difference in what actually happened versus ISU winning by 10 or more.

I'm optimistic going forward if they can just find a way to be smarter at times in critical situations.

NateTheBoss

Nov 21, 2013

Where I work, it is about 60% Iowa fans, about 39% Nebraska fans (kind of surprising that the number of Nebraska fans is so low, considering this is the Omaha area), and about 1% Iowa State fans. I have been wearing my iowa State gear lately, and still will, but this doesn't do anything at all to make the Iowa fans respect the few ISU fans there are.
Maybe stop working at Walmart...

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

F U. Go away. How's that?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Good game clones. Your defense is gunna win you a hell of a lot of games this year.

It was a big contributor to the loss tonight so not sure where you're going there.

Stanley had some nice throws and Iowa's RBs were good.

Iowa will be in trouble if they play a team that wants to finish a game.

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
Good news is... we clearly outplayed them and looked a LOT better this game than the UNI game.

Also... JGJ owned Epenesa all game, except maybe one or two plays tops.

And... a non holding call against Iowa, and a holding call against ISU was probably the difference in what actually happened versus ISU winning by 10 or more.

I'm optimistic going forward if they can just find a way to be smarter at times in critical situations.
Disagree, epenesa owned him in the 2nd half. Fumble was the game.