***Week 3 Big XII thread***

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Good wins for 3 teams that I imagine most people had in the bottom half of the standings:
KU wins at BC
WVU beats NC State by double digits
K-State wins at Miss St.

Pretty good start for the league.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
And Oky State is up 14-0 early on Tulsa.

(Side note: I just saw Illinois lose to Eastern Michigan. Sheesh - that program has been a dumpster fire).

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
And Oky State is up 14-0 early on Tulsa.

(Side note: I just saw Illinois lose to Eastern Michigan. Sheesh - that program has been a dumpster fire).

Turned it to the BTN for a sec and Minnesota's first drive started with a terrible pick and GA Southern running up the middle for about 20 yards for a quick TD.

Even the BTN guys acknowledged Minnesota was looking bad.

Last edited:

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Turned it to the BTN for a sec and Minnesota's first drive started with a terrible pick and GA State running up the middle for about 20 yards for a quick TD.

Even the BTN guys acknowledged Minnesota was looking bad.
** Georgia Southern**

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
A solid week three.

Obviously we disappointed. Was a bit surprised by Tech...I guess AZ doesn't suck as much as I've heard.

Last edited:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
If Kansas State coach can recruit. I expect Kansas State to be near the top every year. That guy can coach. I don't care what division he came from.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: surly and weR138

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
If Kansas State coach can recruit. I expect Kansas State to be near the top every year. That guy can coach. I don't care what division he came from.
I said it somewhere else that I figured of all the new guys his transition would be the smoothest. But it's better than smooth, it's seamless and looking like he's getting more out of their offensive personnel than the guys who recruited them.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I said it somewhere else that I figured of all the new guys his transition would be the smoothest. But it's better than smooth, it's seamless and looking like he's getting more out of their offensive personnel than the guys who recruited them.

I knew right when they hired him they made a great hire. I would like to see that thread again. There were a lot of people that were dogging out the hire. The only thing I could think of was they just hated Kansas State and anyone they hired they would say it was a bad hire.

• Winner
Reactions: surly

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I knew right when they hired him they made a great hire. I would like to see that thread again. There were a lot of people that were dogging out the hire. The only thing I could think of was they just hated Kansas State and anyone they hired they would say it was a bad hire.
I believe deep down that he was hired a year earlier when Gene Taylor was named AD over Laird Veatch. Taylor and Klieman are like brothers. So, it will be interesting to see if someone comes after Taylor soon.

fredisgod

Feb 20, 2019
If the Big 12 actually begins to care about defense, then the 3rd-best team may struggle to get to 10 wins.

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
OSU-Texas good game. Late 3rd quarter with Texas up. Seen OSU a couple times this year and in their last year bowl game. Hubbard is the best back in the Big 12 and will play on Sundays.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron