Who will be the guest picker?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don't care who they pick.... but geez dude... at least be awake and enjoying yourself a little. Some people actually have to work for a living and you act like you're doing everyone a huge favor by flying in your private jet to Ames for 10 mins.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
The whole time I was just thinking about how Georges would have brought energy and fun to it. You would think Church would have at least wanted to make people who aren't fans check out his music, but it seemed like he was upset that someone interrupted his nap in the Gameday bus.

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
Mods, keep this thread open. All the country music fans in here get to take our ridicule.

Yes! I am quite ignorant of country except I know I hate almost all of it except for the old grandpa stuff I've heard. But for my life country music has always sucked at least since the Shania and Garth era of the 1990's, then it was killed by the red solo cup bro crap, and so I assume Eric Church sang that stuff and this stuff.

Boooo Eric Church and hopefully your jet breaks down from the Ames airport and you have to take a Jefferson Lines bus to your next destination!!

Reactions: runbikeswim