Eric Church is a bro-country douche

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
It was pretty obvious that he had either his stats or his picks on his phone as he was scrolling on it each game, but not really a good look when the others are talking back and forth and you are looking at your phone.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Isn't this a bannable offense? I get that cyco is angery but this is a personal attack. Not very nice...

If I get banned for quoting a movie in a post you thought was funny... Can you at least spell angry right? I mean seriously

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You know you're a good country musician if country radio won't play your songs..... like Sturgill Simpson and Kacey Musgraves for example.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Macloney

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
It was pretty obvious that he had either his stats or his picks on his phone as he was scrolling on it each game, but not really a good look when the others are talking back and forth and you are looking at your phone.

ohhhh...thought he was staring at his belly button. Seemed totally unengaged. Hope his concerts have more energy; are country lullabies a thing?

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
People ******** about people ******** on a message board. Classic CF. I'm sorry, but no matter how you frame it the guy was lame. First saying he wasnt picking the home team when he got off the bus, then looking at his phone during the broadcast, half stoned or hungover, one of the two or both.

I feel it is my CF given right to point out he stunk. It ain't changing a thing, but that is what message boards are for.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Wow this is an impressively awful thread. I doubt Eric church called up gameday and asked to come on the show. You all sound like a bunch of petty turds. Should ESPN have picked someone else? Yeah. But get over it
Ok, hall monitor.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Although I've contributed to the conversation it really isn't a big deal but for entertainment purposes a poser Hawk celebrity trolling the crowd would have honestly at least been more interesting, in that WWE villain type role that you can't take too seriously but the fans still get after.

He seemed to have read up on some of the numbers on the plane ride down.

While I'm thinking of it--another good choice may have been Charles Barkley.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What promotion has the guest picker ever had the chance to have on Gameday? ......

I am waiting.....

But yeah ******** about this is totally worth it. This thread will change everything.

Cyclone Fanatic is a ******* Disgrace. Williams I love you and your employees but the there are to many posters that think the purple crayon tastes like grape. Dumpster Fire

Seems like you've got some other things going on beyond this thread.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
What promotion has the guest picker ever had the chance to have on Gameday? ......

I am waiting.....

But yeah ******** about this is totally worth it. This thread will change everything.

Cyclone Fanatic is a ******* Disgrace. Williams I love you and your employees but the there are to many posters that think the purple crayon tastes like grape. Dumpster Fire

Oops, my fault, I thought this website was for discussing topics and conversing with others. I had no idea I had to censor my thoughts regarding my disappointment with a celebrity that has no association to the state or university.

Carry on. Don’t mind me.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

I am waiting.....

Go away.jpg

Get thee hence!