Eric Church is a bro-country douche

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Who showed up hung over and uninterested. ESPN couldn't have done worse. F@ck him, them, and his fans.

You are pathetic. Niang says Complaining is a zero sum investment
https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgesNiang20

So I think you should walk up to Georges since he is in Ames and tell him how ******** Church was and how this ruined your weekend.

People like you are why this bleeping site has turned into a dumpster fire.

You are bringing nothing but shame to the University you claim!

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Why are you this upset about a guest picker? LOL , who cares, this is more whiny than Clondudes post from last night.
It's a lot like the 2005 KU game. I could see it coming from miles away and it shouldn't have happened...and then it did. A sense of helplessness, really. And a burning hatred of bro country.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
You are pathetic. Niang says Complaining is a zero sum investment
https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgesNiang20

So I think you should walk up to Georges since he is in Ames and tell him how ******** Church was and how this ruined your weekend.

People like you are why this bleeping site has turned into a dumpster fire.

You are bringing nothing but shame to the University you claim!

He’s not alone. I was underwhelmed by the reveal yesterday, but thought that maybe he’d surprise us. He had zero energy up there, may as well have been a cardboard cut out.

• Agree
Reactions: Walden4Prez

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
He’s not alone. I was underwhelmed by the reveal yesterday, but thought that maybe he’d surprise us. He had zero energy up there, may as well have been a cardboard cut out.

What promotion has the guest picker ever had the chance to have on Gameday? ......

I am waiting.....

But yeah ******** about this is totally worth it. This thread will change everything.

Cyclone Fanatic is a ******* Disgrace. Williams I love you and your employees but the there are to many posters that think the purple crayon tastes like grape. Dumpster Fire

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
Don’t care he didn’t pick us but seemed annoyed he had to be there. Wish they could have picked any Iowa person that would have at least been excited. Would have rather had Kutcher or gable.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
What promotion has the guest picker ever had the chance to have on Gameday? ......

I am waiting.....

But yeah ******** about this is totally worth it. This thread will change everything.

Cyclone Fanatic is a ******* Disgrace. Williams I love you and your employees but the there are to many posters that think the purple crayon tastes like grape. Dumpster Fire

You don't have to post here or visit this site.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

I am waiting.....

Are you having a stroke, do you need medical attention?

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013

I am waiting.....

... when you start the tailgate drinking at 3:30am

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

I am waiting.....

I'm a part time therapist. Happy to help.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Don’t care he didn’t pick us but seemed annoyed he had to be there. Wish they could have picked any Iowa person that would have at least been excited. Would have rather had Kutcher or gable.

Mabye Gable.... but not Kutcher. Gable wouldn't have poked fun at his alma mater, but Kutcher would have been a typical Hawk d-bag.

• Agree
Reactions: 2speedy1

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to

I am waiting.....

pls appoliguze 2 the thread or i will have to ask u to leave. this isnt 2007 netscape navigator cyfan. we r inclusive 2 all thoughts and ideas and feet pics

Reactions: CloneFan4

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
That fourth quarter stat that some ESPN geek gave Church was really powerful.

The only TOE stat I like is- they have never played against Brock Purdy. Pollack was the only guy this morning that liked Brock to be the difference.

• Agree
Reactions: 2speedy1