Lee Corso > Eric Church

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Seems like he made his pick to get the most listeners. Bunch of ********.
Or he just thinks Iowa is a better team and decided to not cater to the thousands of cyclone fans (which was an odd move for a guest picker). Oh well, if the cyclones win the actual game, that's all that matters.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
**** Eric Church and **** ALL Country music by proxy. That is all.
Dont go ******* ALL Country music because of this idiot who isnt worthy to follow greats such as Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, George Strait, Merle Haggard, David Allan Coe, Hank Williams, etc. None of them were bro douches (even if you dont like their music).

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
Church had as much personality as Kirk Ferentz. Boring.
At the end of the day, who gives a **** who they pick, but for the love of God get someone who gives a **** and wants to be there. It was so underwhelming after all of the hype I had to go back and watch it again to convince myself it actually happened the way it did. What a complete failure. Nearly ANYONE or anything would have been better.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
At the end of the day, who gives a **** who they pick, but for the love of God get someone who gives a **** and wants to be there. It was so underwhelming after all of the hype I had to go back and watch it again to convince myself it actually happened the way it did. What a complete failure. Nearly ANYONE or anything would have been better.
and maybe an isu fan

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL

This was my gripe, I could give two rips about the pick, but for all that's holy, at least get someone who's publicist isn't making them show up for this when they'd rather be at home. Man that guy was a drip. I figured a "popular" country singer would at least have some stage presence.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
This was my gripe, I could give two rips about the pick, but for all that's holy, at least get someone who's publicist isn't making them show up for this when they'd rather be at home. Man that guy was a drip. I figured a "popular" country singer would at least have some stage presence.
Totally agree.
And people can make fun of Corso all they want about his "decline," but at least he's enthusiastic with the crowd and shows he wants to be there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron