Who will be the guest picker?

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Never knew he was. So, I just listened to one of his songs. Not bad at all! In fact the lyrics could be made into a great hype tape. Just sayin.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Turn2

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Eric Church is the Chief....good music, marketed as country, but really he would be singing with Solid Gold dancers behind him on Saturdays if it was 1981. He contorts to crossover and be embracing of all of Kacey Musgrave's perspectives....
I am against church. Imagine there's no countries. It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion, too
Imagine all the people. Living life in peace

• Funny
Reactions: Bewilderme

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Am I supposed to know who Eric Church is? I understand if they don't pick someone with a connection to ISU or the state of Iowa, but that was under the assumption they would pick someone famous.

Reactions: Doc

RedlineSi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Twin Cities
Am I supposed to know who Eric Church is? I understand if they don't pick someone with a connection to ISU or the state of Iowa, but that was under the assumption they would pick someone famous.

Careful, I'm being told EVERYONE knows Eric Church.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Just going to throw this out here.

I'm betting Eric Church knows more about football than Katy Perry...

(unless he picks Iowa, in which case he's a nobody who don't know nuthin')

Reactions: dirtyninety

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Careful, I'm being told EVERYONE knows Eric Church.

Just about anyone who enjoys country music knows who he is. Country may not be for you (I don't like it, either), but it's still a very popular genre.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Just about anyone who enjoys country music knows who he is. Country may not be for you (I don't like it, either), but it's still a very popular genre.

Is this like a contest to see who can deny they like country music the most?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

'New' country is very popular and Eric Church is a common name...and it could have been worse.

But there's several artists out there that have been playing actual deeply rooted country music (or at least dabbling) forever that play circles around guys like Eric Church and don't need a bunch of props and posing to do it.