Who will be the guest picker?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That's cool, but I actually know what boobs feel like.

What are you trying to do? Make me look stupid? Make yourself look smart?

Because right now the only thing you are doing is make yourself look like a giant *********.

Feeling yourself up doesn’t count no matter how much you like it.

• Funny
Reactions: Macloney

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
I’m on your side here, but the Arsenal comment was weird. Oh well, progress thrives in chaos.

Ironically that was the obscure post but don't tell Macloney and I don't think 3True understood because 3True is an Arsenal fan.

He had no business getting involved or at least not the way he did. But like every shady individual that roots for The Arsenal he poked his nose where it didn't belong and I called him on it. That is all

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone.TV

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Ironically that was the obscure post but don't tell Macloney and I don't think 3True understood because 3True is an Arsenal fan.

He had no business getting involved or at least not the way he did. But like every shady individual that roots for The Arsenal he poked his nose where it didn't belong and I called him on it. That is all

I know things you don't which makes you dummmm?

Reactions: Macloney

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
This was a six day, 1,200 post conversation with lots of opinions. You have to expect that not everyone is bought in on the choice. But, whatever.

benman82

Nov 17, 2009
It's not McCarney, my first choice.

It's not Seneca, my 2nd choice.

I have never hear a song he's sung.

But, who gives a ****...It's game day in Ames. I'm down if it were Englebert Humperdink.
The producer confirmed Seneca will be on the show at some point, just not as the guest picker.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Like I said. Most people have no clue who he is.

That's not remotely true. Hell, I can't stand country music and I know who he is.

Does it feel kind of lame since there's no strong connection to either school or the state? Sure. But frankly, who the hell could they have chosen that would have held any appeal beyond the ISU and/or Iowa fanbases? We aren't exactly swimming in celebrities here. Maybe Jason Momoa, but that's about it (and who's to say they didn't try to get him and he turned them down for one reason or another?).

Reactions: 2speedy1

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Haven’t checked this discussion out in a couple days... this one really went off the rails. Are people talking about soccer here? WTH happened.
Soccer, witches, Voltaire, 21” long units, I don’t know man.

It was a lot better when we were trying to decide if Post Malone was in Ankeny eating at Outback.

• Funny
Reactions: Doc and madguy30