Who will be the guest picker?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
L

LincolnWay187

Bro country - cool.

WPf9Bj8.jpg
I'd rather have farva. Pele!!

Reactions: Macloney

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames

Why am I not surprised that you didn't understand.

The Witches Hammer was the Original "looks like a duck" manuscript.

Sorry you didn't get the reference. I suppose I needed to know my audience better. But given your responses I couldn't achieve that level of stupid.

Last edited:

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Jesus there are a bunch of whiners in here, sound like a hawk board. Cry me a river, they were never going to pick someone no one outside the ISU fanbase knows let alone the state of Iowa. Christ deal would ya. the guest picker is a 5 minute bit. And they were going to bring in a Celebrity that is popular and is well known around the country that brings viewership to the show. Big Deal. Again, At least its not some Rando Hawk fan. Come on, grow a pair.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Why am I not surprised that you didn't understand.

The Witches Hammer was the Original "looks like a duck" manuscript.

Sorry you didn't get the reference. I suppose I needed to know my audience better. But given your responses I couldn't achieve that level of stupid.

Yes, because everyone knows your obscure reference and if they don't they're stupid.
giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: SpokaneCY

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Yes, because everyone knows your obscure reference and if they don't they're stupid.
giphy.gif

Says the guy on the wrong side of the Merle Haggard Waylon Jennings debate.

Obscure? History would speak otherwise

Edit - This thread since the announcement of Eric Church as guest picker has effectively been a WITCH HUNT. But I am the one with the obscure reference. SMH

The ignorance is utterly astounding

Last edited: