**** Official College Ames-day thread ****

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
1- nice language

2- I have been wondering why everyone is calling me Ryan. Now I know.

3- Swing and miss on who I am AGAIN...nice try though

4- That is a D I C K move to call someone out so everyone can see their name but like I said nice try. I am sure this guy will enjoy his hate mail
Give it up

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I didn't really think much about it throughout the week but seeing these clips, pics and such is really awesome.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
1- nice language

2- I have been wondering why everyone is calling me Ryan. Now I know.

3- Swing and miss on who I am AGAIN...nice try though

4- That is a D I C K move to call someone out so everyone can see their name but like I said nice try. I am sure this guy will enjoy his hate mail
Did a little digging just to make sure I wasn't wrong. I should be an FBI agent but I feel a little dirty. Worth it though for you to quit your charade.

You've posted on both here and twitter many times about robinhood, The Basketball Tournament, Bovada/Sports gambling, etc. Must be a huge coincidence.

Also found this post from you on August 6th.
Oh really? You might want to look at this https://www.instagram.com/maceebuss/?hl=en

Also on August 6th?

Again, incredible coincidence if it's not you

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Did a little digging just to make sure I wasn't wrong. I should be an FBI agent but I feel a little dirty. Worth it though for you to quit your charade.

You've posted on both here and twitter many times about robinhood, The Basketball Tournament, Bovada/Sports gambling, etc. Must be a huge coincidence.

Also found this post from you on August 6th.

Also on August 6th?

Again, incredible coincidence if it's not you

Undeniable that it is him. I will give him credit.. as a hawk fan he uses his real name on twitter.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
For those who watched from home how did our crowd/energy during the show compare to other College Gameday hosts?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron